You have no items in your shopping cart.
Organika Eye Sight Bundle:
Lutein is derived from Marigold Flower Extract, and helps in the maintenance & development of vision.*
Antioxidant for the maintenance of good health and eye health.* Helps to maintain eyesight and helps to support eye health in conditions (associated with sunlight damage), such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.* Helps to reduce the risk of developing cataracts. Helps to improve macular pigment optical density.*
- Antioxidant that augments general health and vision by potentially reducing oxidative damage to the optic nerves.*
- Helps to maintain eyesight and prevent against age-related macular degeneration.*
- Helps to improve macular pigment optical density, for overall improved vision.*
Recommended Dose (Oral) Adults Only:
Take 1 capsule per day with a glass of water. Take with a meal containing oil / fat.
Organika Healthy Vision
Healthy Vision contains beta-carotene and other co-factors to help maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function.*
Healthy Vision contains a potent blend of antioxidants including Provitamin A, Lutein and Vitamin C which not only support proper vision, but helps to reduce the onset of common vision problems like macular degeneration.*
Essentially, these antioxidants help to reduce the damage that UV rays and dietary factors have on the retina, cornea and optic nerve, while reinforcing ocular strength with co-factors like Lutein that are essential to nerve development in the eye.*
- Great source of Beta-Carotene (Provitamin A) to maintain proper vision and night vision, and encourage rhodopsin development.*
- Also contains Lutein and Vitamin C, which serve as antioxidants to promote general health and reduce oxidative damage done to optic nerves.*
- Also acts as a valuable factor for maintaining membrane function, immune health, and skin health.*
Recommended Dose (Oral) Adults Only:
Take 1 capsule three times per day with a meal and a glass of water.
Organika Pynogenol 50mg
Pycnogenol truly is nature’s antioxidant; in liquid and capsule formats with the option of added grape seed extract for more antioxidant power.*
Originating from the lush forests of Southern France, Pycnogenol uses the active extract of French Pine Bark as a source of antioxidants, with more antioxidant potential than Vitamins C and E! These antioxidants scavenge free radicals within the body and reduce oxidative damage done to our skin, tissues, liver and overall health.* Oxidative damage can arise from dietary choices, stress and environmental factors; Pycnogenol helps to attenuate the damage done to cells and DNA.*
It is a powerful antioxidant and it contains actives that strengthen tissue permeability. Pycnogenol may reduce disease risk, improve varicose veins, reduce risk of phlebitis, improve red blood cell membrane flexibility.*
- Anti-inflammatory properties to help produce collagen and hyaluronic acid, beneficial for healthy skin.*
- May increase Nitric Oxide production in endothelial cells, peripheral tissue for better circulation.*
- Very potent source of antioxidants derived from French pine bark, for general health support beyond normal antioxidants.*
RECOMMENDED DOSE – (ORAL) ADULTS ONLY:
Take 2 to 4 tablets per day with meals and a glass of water.*
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, or other autoimmune disorders. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.*
Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, yeast, artificial sweeteners, wheat, soya, gluten, or corn.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.