Organika Enhanced Collagen Original
From healthy hair, glowing skin and strong nails to gut and joint health – this super powder has super powers! Organika’s Enhanced Collagen is a clean, single-ingredient formula, sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle and free from all hormones, antibiotics, GMOs and gluten. This flavourless and odourless formula is hydrolyzed for maximum absorption in the body.
Features and Benefits:
- Supports skin rejuvenation, hydration and texture*
- Strengthens and promotes the growth of hair and nails*
- Helps maintain healthy joints*
- Supports gut health and weight management*
- Gluten Free
- Free from all hormones and Antibiotics
How to Use:
- Mix into your favourite hot or cold drinks
- Add to smoothies, cooking, or baking
- Completely flavourless and odourless
Mix 2 tablespoons (10 g) in half a cup or more of your favourite hot or cold drinks. Enhanced Collagen is virtually tasteless and can be used in desserts, baking, smoothies and cooking as well. Also available in handy travel-friendly sachets!
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; have liver or kidney disease or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet. May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
Please note that the usage instructions for Organika’s Enhanced Collagen powder have changed from 1 tablespoon to 2 tablespoons per serving for a more accurate conversion of the weight-based serving size (which remains 10 g).
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen (Peptides) (Bovine Skin)
- Sourced from the hides of grass-fed, pasture-raised, hormone- and antibiotic-free American cattle
Amino Acid Profile:
- Alanine 8.1% (810 mg)
- Arginine 8.1% (810mg)
- Aspartic Acid 5.5% (550 mg)
- Glutamic Acid 10.4% (1,040 mg)
- Glycine 23.2% (2,320 mg)
- Histidine 0.7% (70 mg)
- Hydroxylysine 0.6% (60 mg)
- Hydroxyproline 9.4% (940 mg)
- Isoleucine 1.6% (160 mg)
- Leucine 3.1% (310 mg)
- Lysine 3.9% (390 mg)
- Methionine 0.8% (80 mg)
- Phenylalanine 2.3% (230 mg)
- Proline 14% (1,400 mg)
- Serine 3.5% (350 mg)
- Threonine 2.1% (210 mg)
- Valine 2.7% (270 mg)
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; have liver or kidney disease or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet. May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.