Organika Effervess Marine Collagen with Vitamin C Effervescent Tablets Multi-Pack (3 Flavours)
Take your collagen water anywhere, anytime. Effervess makes the most out of your water by boosting it with premium hydrolyzed marine collagen and vitamin C in a fun and fizzy way. Organika's premium hydrolyzed marine collagen is sourced from the skin of wild-caught codfish from Korea, making it highly bioavailable for beauty. Hydrolyzed collagen, combined with vitamin C, provides the body with free amino acids while stimulating production of new collagen in the skin, hair, nails, or wherever the body needs it most.
Collagen is the most abundant form of protein in our body, providing us with strength, elasticity, tone and structure. It acts like the ‘glue’ that holds the body together. Inside the body, three types of collagen run the show, benefitting the health of skin, hair, nails and bones (type 1); cartilage and connective tissues (type 2); and muscles and internal organs (type 3).
Sustainably sourced from the skins of wild-caught cod, Effervess is a source of Type 1 collagen, especially beneficial in the realm of beauty (think full hair, strong nails and plump skin). The collagen in Effervess undergoes a process called hydrolyzation, in which collagen particles are broken down with the help of enzymes into smaller molecules, called peptides. These smaller particles are easier for our bodies to digest and absorb.
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant for our body, helping not only support the immune system, but also providing protection from the harmful effects of oxidative damage from free radicals in the body. Another important role of vitamin C is in enhancing the natural production of collagen, as it's essential for the conversion of the amino acid lysine into procollagen, which then transforms into the many different types of collagen found in our connective tissues.
Organika Effervess Marine Collagen with Vitamin C Effervescent Tablets:
- Provides amino acids for collagen and connective tissue formation
- Source of antioxidants to counter cell damage caused by free radicals
- Helps maintain a healthy metabolism*
- Supports immune function*
- 3g of premium marine collagen per serving
- 16mg Vitamin C per serving
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free
- No sugar or artificial flavours added
- Pescetarian friendly
Some of the reported benefits of marine collagen for beauty include:
- Rejuvenated skin
- Improved skin texture and hydration
- Fuller and smoother hair
- Stronger nails
- Faster-growing hair and nails
- Reduced cellulite
How to Use:
- Drop one tablet at a time into water and let it fizz until fully dissolved (up to 15 minutes). Sip often and get glowin'!
- Use it on-the-go. Add to any cup, tumbler or bottle. Bring it to the gym, to the office or to outdoor adventures.
- For optimal taste, add 1 tablet to 500ml of water. Organika recommends taking 2 tablets a day for optimal benefits.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Medicinal Ingredients - Each Effervescent Tablet Contains:
Premium hydrolyzed marine collagen (Fish skin) – 1.5 g
Vitamin C from ascorbic acid – 8 mg
Rose - Citric acid, Sodium bicarbonate, Sorbitol, D-Mannitol; DL-Malic acid; Rosa centifolia (Rose) flower, Stevoiside, Amaranth, L-Leucine
Kiwi - Citric acid, Sodium bicarbonate, Sorbitol, D-Mannitol, DL-Malic acid, Kiwi fruit juice concentrate, Stevioside, Kiwi flavour, L-Leucine
Cranberry - Citric acid, Sodium bicarbonate, Sorbitol, D-Mannitol, Stevioside, Cranberry flavour, Beet root powder, L-Leucine