Organika Bee Propolis Throat Spray Alcohol Base
Bee Propolis is produced by bees from plant and tree resins which are then mixed with some of the bee’s glandular excretions. The resulting material, which is spread around the hive walls, is a surprisingly effective shield against bacteria and viruses that could endanger the health of the hive.*
- Liquid Bee Propolis provides all benefits of the capsule form and also be used directly on cuts and sores as a first aid measure.*
- Bee propolis is high in B-complex vitamins, as well as at least four other vitamins including C, E and A
- It is high in flavonoids, minerals and trace elements
- It is considered a natural antibiotic*
- May have antioxidant and anti-microbial properties for maintenance of good health*
- Attempts to relieve sore throat and other mouth and throat infections*
RECOMMENDED DOSE – (ORAL) ADULTS ONLY:
Spray 0.5 ml (4 sprays) 3 to 6 times per day in the mouth.*
DURATION OF USE:
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 1 month.*
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to bee products, poplar tree products, or balsam of Peru; or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use immediately.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 0.5 mL (4 sprays)
Servings per Container: 30ml
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Bee Propolis (Bee hive of the honey bee (Apis mellifera L.))||83.5 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Glycerin, Ethanol.
CONTAINS NO: Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, artificial sweeteners, yeast, wheat, or soya.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.