Organika Alpha Lipoic Acid 50mg Product Information
- Acts as an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.*
- Source of antioxidants to help reduce oxidative stress.*
- Helps to promote healthy glucose metabolism.*
- Moderate Potency ALA for Extra Antioxidant Protection.
- Effective Liver Detoxifier.
- Helps to eliminate heavy metals.
- May help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Dual Solubility.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
ORGANIKA ALPHA LIPOIC ACID 50MG
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Alpha Lipoic Acid (Adipic Acid)||50 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin (Capsule)
Recommended Dose (Oral) Adults Only: Take 2 capsules per day one hour before or two hours after a meal.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes; or if you are taking Amikacin, Gentamicin, Cisplatin, Cyclophosphamide, thyroid-regulating medications and Levothyroxine. Do not use if you have thiamine-deficiency; if you are allergic to alpha-Lipoic acid; or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Contains No: Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, yeast, artificial sweeteners, wheat, soya, gluten, or corn.
Testimonials / Success Stories Not Necessarily Typical - (The results described in the testimonials above, and elsewhere on this site, do not necessarily describe the typical or average results, and should not be taken as such. Your results may differ greatly.) See also: Testimonial Disclaimer