Organic Traditions White Mulberries 227 grams
Organic Traditions White Mulberries contains a host of antioxidants and are a good source of vitamin C, calcium and fiber.*
Features and Benefits:
- A prized superfruit since ancient times in Asian, European and Middle Eastern traditions.
- Revered in TCM as a cooling and nourishing Yin tonic.
- Strengthens both the liver and kidney.
- Sweeter in taste as compared to our black mulberries.
- Hand harvested when ripe and naturally dried.
- No fillers, flavours, additives, preservatives, dyes, sulfites or added sweeteners.
- USDA Organic
- Ready to eat right out of the bag.
- Top your smoothie bowls, oatmeal or chia pudding.
- Perfect for baked goods, raw desserts, jams and spreads.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic white mulberries