Organic Traditions Vanilla Powder
Vanilla Powder has been used as a culinary flavour and as a rejuvenating tonic for centuries. Organic Traditions Vanilla powder is a sun-dried whole Vanilla powder utilizing the entire pod and seeds cured according to traditional methods and finely ground to a powder. This is the most floral, full bodied Vanilla with no fillers, artificial flavors, added sweeteners, chemical inputs or alcohol.
Features and Benefits:
- First cultivated by the Totonac in the eastern coastal regions of Mexico and later revered by the Aztecs.
- Traditionally used as a sacred medicinal herb that was incorporated into all aspects of daily life.
- Made from whole ground vanilla.
- The seeds and pods from the vanilla orchid flower are prepared according to traditional methods and are finely ground into a powder.
- No sweeteners or added flavourings.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts
How to use:
- Perfect as a delicate sweetener in all recipes.
- Can also be used topically.
Ingredients: Organic vanilla bean powder, May contain tree nuts.