Organic Traditions Probiotic Sorghum Cereal Tropical Lucuma Baobab
Organic Traditions Probiotic Sorghum Cereal Tropical Lucuma Baobab is a powerful source of Omega 3 polyunsatures and Fibre.*
Features and Benefits:
- A combination of sorghum flakes, chia seeds, baobab, lucuma, hemp seeds, maca, ginger and beneficial pre and probiotics.
- Provides you with 1.35 grams of omega-3 fatty acids per serving.
- Helps support intestinal and gastrointestinal health.
- A good source of fiber and antioxidants.
- Gluten free.
- 1 billion heat and shelf stable probiotics per serving.
- Lightly sweetened with coconut palm sugar.
- USDA Organic
Suggested Use: Enjoy it with plant mylk or as a topping to smoothies, smoothie bowls, yogurt, chia pudding and oatmeal.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic cirsped sorghum flakes, organic coconut milk powder (coconut milk powder, tapioca, acacia gum), organic dried pomegranate, organic dark milled chia seeds, organic lucuma powder, organic dark chia seeds, organic milled flax seeds, organic baobab powder, organic coconut palm sugar, organic gum acacia, organic dehulled hemp seeds, organic citrus flavour, orgamic maca x-6 powder, organic ginger extract, sea salt, bacillus coagulans (#MTCC 5856).