Organic Traditions Golden Berries
Organic Traditions Golden Berries Golden berries, commonly known as Incan berries or Cape Gooseberries, have been a prized fruit since the Inca civilization. They are an amazing source of fiber, vitamin C, iron and potassium.*
Features and Benefits:
- Vine ripened and naturally dried.
- Our golden berries are soft and chewy with a sweet and sour taste.
- Commonly known as Incan berries or goose berries, or as we like to call them: nature's candy.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- A delicious addition to smoothies and trail mixes
- No added sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, additives, oils, coatings, sulfites or preservatives
How to use it:
- Ready to eat right out of the bag.
- Add them to DIY trail mixes, baked goods and more.
- Add 1-3 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Golden berries to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing antioxidant-rich smoothie.
Ingredients: Organic golden berries.