Organic Traditions Dark Milled Chia Seeds 227 grams
Organic Traditions Dark Milled Chia Seeds are a very rich source of fibre. Chia is a nutrient dense, gluten free seed, revered since the time of the Aztecs.
Features and Benefits:
- Cold milled using a proprietary milling process that finely slices the chia seeds in order to minimize oxidation while preserving nutrients.
- A great source of manganese, fiber and calcium.
- Packed with omega-3 fatty acids.
- Brain and heart nourishing thanks to healthy fats.
- Add to your smoothies for a boost of fiber and healthy fats.
- Perfect for baking, raw desserts, oatmeal and more.
- Make a vegan egg substitute by mixing 1 tbsp milled chia with 3 tbsp of water (per egg).
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic milled chia seeds.