Organic Traditions Cacao Beans 227 grams
Organic Traditions Cacao Beans can be eaten alone from the bag as a snack or combined with other food such as giji berries an chia seeds in order to create a trial mix.
Features and Benefits:
- It's the least processed form of cacao you'll find.
- Raw with no added flavours or sweeteners.
- High source of magnesium.
- Good source of fiber.
- Sustainably grown and harvested.
- USDA Organic
- Enjoy as is.
- Crush into pieces to enjoy as nibs.
- Add it to baked goods, raw desserts and more
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic cacao beans.