Orange Naturals D3 Drops 1000IU
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 scoop
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Turmeric rhizomes (Curcuma longa)||200mg||Â|
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.
All ages: Take one (1) drop per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Always read and follow the label. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Orange Naturals Turmeric Product Information
Orange Naturals Turmeric is great if your joints feel tight and inflamed.* It works on joint pain in the same way that anti-inflammatory drugs do, but without the side effects!* Turmeric (also referred to as curcumin) is a cooking spice used in Ayurvedic medicine.* Turmeric may be used to prevent and treat inflammatory conditions of the joints.*
- Digestive aid*
- May relieve gas an heartburn*
- Can potentially protect the liver*
- May increases bile*
- Can stimulate the contraction of the gallbladder*
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain*
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized Ã¢Â¬ absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Turmeric is used as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain.*
Adults: Take 2mL, three (3) times per day on an empty stomach.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or if you have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers, or excess stomach acid.
As with any natural health products, you should consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product. Do not use if seal is broken.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.