Orange Naturals Kids Multi Vanilla
Kids Multi is a tasty super shake made specially for kids. It combines a daily multivitamin-mineral with just the right amount of plant protein, greens and superfruits.
It’s a simple and convenient way to ensure your child is getting the proper nutrients for physical and mental development. Easy to absorb minerals help build strong bones and teeth, B vitamins support energy production and brain function, and vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D and others all help ensure healthy immune function. Plus it’s chock full of greens and superfruits like broccoli, parsley, kale, acai, goji and blueberries.
Add a scoop to a morning smoothie, or mix it up with their favourite milk for a quick snack after a busy day. The delicious taste will make them happy to drink their veggies!
- Customized multivitamin/mineral for the specific growing needs of children ages 5-12
- 3 grams of easy-to-digest plant protein (yellow pea and brown rice) plus greens and berries
- Ideal for everyone – from vegans to even the most sensitive individuals (dairy, soy, gluten, eggs and nuts free)
- Available in delicious vanilla flavour
- Contains nothing artificial
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
A source of vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development.
To boost nutrition, mix in your child's favourite beverage and shake well. For a delicious smoothie, blend with a 1⁄2 cup of fresh or frozen fruit.
Ages 5-8: add 1 heaping scoop (8.8g) in 100ml-250ml.
Ages 9-12: 2 heaping scoops (17.6g) in 200ml-500ml.
Ages 13-18: 3 heaping scoops (26.4g) in 200ml-500ml.
Enjoy daily, in the morning, after school, on the go, or for an evening snack!
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet or taking blood thinners. Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough copper, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur to acai or plants of the Arecaeae family. In such a case, discontinue use. May cause temporary gas and/or bloating. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
1 heaping scoop (8.8g) contains:
- Plant Protein Blend3g
- Yellow Pea Protein (Pisum sativum)2.2g
- Brown Rice Protein (Oryza sativa)0.8g
- Greens Blend0.67g
- Beet Root (Beta vulgaris)150mg
- Broccoli (Brassica oleracea var. italica)125mg
- Parsley Leaf (Petroselinum crispum)120.8mg
- Kale (Brassica oleracea var. acephala)87.5mg
- Spinach Leaf (Spinacia oleracea)83.3mg
- Alfalfa Leaf & Stem Extract 4:1 (Medicago sativa)20.8mg
- Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris, broken cell)16.7mg
- Superfruit Blend0.17g
- Cherry Fruit (prunus avium)41.7mg
- Blueberry Fruit (vaccinium corymbosum)33.3mg
- Goji Fruit Juice (lycium barbarum)33.3mg
- Mangosteen Fruit (garcinia mangostana)25mg
- Acai Fruit Extract 4:1 (euterpe oleracea)8.3mg
- Vitamin A (acetate) Equivalent to 148mcg RAE500IU
- Beta-carotene (natural) Equivalent to 150mcg250IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)75mg
- Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) Equivalent to 5mcg200IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha) Equivalent to 4.2mg AT6.25IU
- Vitamin K1 (phytonadione)5mcg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)2.5mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)2.5mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)2.5mg
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate)2.5mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)2.5mg
- Vitamin B7 (biotin)25mcg
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid)100mcg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)100mcg
- Calcium (calcium citrate)150mg
- Copper (copper citrate)100mcg
- Iodine (brown kelp)50mcg
- Iron (iron bisglycinate)2.5mg
- Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate)17.5mg
- Zinc (zinc citrate)5mg
Includes naturally occurring minerals from proteins, greens and superfruits.
Guar gum, natural vanilla flavour, organic stevia, apple pectin, sunflower oil, tocopherols, maltodextrin, tapioca dextrin, modified food starch, citric acid, tricalcium phosphate, monoglycerides, diglycerides.
|Amount||% Daily Value|
|Fat 0.25 g||1%|
|Saturated 0 g
+ Trans 0 g
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 20 mg||1%|
|Carbohydrate 5 g||2%|
|Fibre 0.5 g||3%|
|Sugars 3.1 g|
|Protein 3 g|