Orange Naturals D3 Drops 1000IU
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 scoop
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Medium chain triglycerides, d-alpha-tocopherol, natural orange flavour.
All ages: Take one (1) drop per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Always read and follow the label. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Orange Naturals D3 Drops Product Information
Orange Naturals D3 Drops help prevent a deficiency of vitamin D, which can result in rickets in children, and a lack of bone strength, density, and joint pain in adults.* Vitamin D is absolutely vital for the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.* In Canada, Vitamin D is one of the most important vitamins we can take with our short winter days and relative lack of sunshine.*
- Supports bone health*
- Helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis*
- Works to maintain muscle and dental health*
- Boosts vitamin D levels*
- Helps the body absorb and use calcium and phosphorus for bone health*
- Supports a strong immune system*
- Each drops contains 1000 IU of vitamin D3
- Suspended in medium chain triglyceride (MCT) oil for enhanced absorption*
- Great tasting, with a hint of natural orange flavour
- Easy-to-use dropper
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
- Supports the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis*
All ages: Take one (1) drop per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
As with any natural health products, you should consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product. Do not use if seal is broken.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.