Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Vanilla Ice Cream
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That's why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), Optimum Nutrition are able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training. Optimum Nutrition's attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4g of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in each serving
- More than 5g of the naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in each serving
- The "Gold Standard" for protein quality
Usage Occations: Anytime, Between Meals, Post-workout
Directions: Add one scoop to water, or incorporate into your smoothies, blend and enjoy.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.