OMEGA ALPHA IMMUBOOST
Serving Size: 1 Tsp (5 mL)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Echinacea angustifolia 20% of a 1:1 extract|
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) 10% of a 1:1 extract|
|Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) 20% of a 1:1 extract|
|Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) 20% of a 1:1 extract|
|Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosis) 10% of a 1:1 extract|
|Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) 20% of a 1:1 extract|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Suggested Dose for Adults: Take 1-2 teaspoon per day in water or juice or as directed by your health care practitioner. Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Other Ingredients: The herbs in this formula are in a 100ml base of 20% ethanol and 80% distilled water.
Allergy Information: Immuboost is manufactured under strict GMP standards. It does not contain artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, preservatives, chemical additives, wheat, yeast or animal derivatives.
Warning: If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your health care practitioner prior to use. Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Omega Alpha Immuboost Product Information
The herbs in this formula are in a 100ml base of 20% ethanol and 80% distilled water. Although more care is needed for proper extraction. The lower than normal alcohol content helps to preserve the active ingredients in each of the herbs. Therefore the maximum amount of active content is made available.*
- Echinacea angustifolia A potent stimulator of the immune system, it increases the number of leukocytes and splenocytes and increases the activity of granulocytes and phagocytes.*
- Ashwagandha An Ayurvedic herb with strong adaptogenic properties, it works synergistically to help enhance the restorative effects of Astragalus and Siberian Ginseng.*
- Reishi Mushroom Enhances T-lymphocyte activity and therefore attempts to boost immune systems and is a potent antiinflammatory.*
- Cat’s Claw A very potent stimulator of the natural killer Tcell and interleukin systems and is a potent anti-inflammatory.*
- Siberian Ginseng One of the best adaptogenic herbs, increasing the body’s ability to resist and endure environmental stress.*
- Astragalus According to Chinese texts, is a restorer of Chi (Energy) and could be an immune system stimulant.*
Indications: ImmuBoost may enhance immune system function to combat pathogens. It does this by activating a number of immune system pathways with a synergistic combination of ingredients. It also contains restorative herbs to build back the body’s normal energy levels. Boosting the immune system is important for people suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome and other chronic ailments.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.