OLA Bamboo Pet Toothbrush
OLA Bamboo Pet Toothbrush is an eco-friendly choice that’s also a good choice for your pet’s dental health. Eighty-five percent of cats and dogs will experience dental problems in their lives, including gum infections, plaque, tartar, bacteria, or even gingivitis. The first sign of an issue is often bad breath—and one in two pet owners thinks that his or her animal sometimes has bad breath. By brushing their teeth regularly, you will be able to help them avoid a lot of issues.* In the long run, bacteria from tartar can pass into the blood and spread to organs, which can cause heart or kidney failure.*
It’s worth taking just thirty seconds to brush your furry friend’s teeth every day or at least two to three times a week.
Features and Benefits:
- Curved head specially designed to better reach all teeth in the animal’s oral cavity
- Compact head for effective, more pleasant brushing
- Two formats available: Small Dog or Cat and Large Dog
- The handle of the toothbrush is 100% compostable and biodegradable. It is made of bamboo.
- The bristles of the OLA Bamboo toothbrush are made of high-quality nylon for better brushing.
- According to some studies, bamboo has natural antimicrobial properties.
- Made from FSC certified bamboo to ensure best practices in managing responsible forests
- The packaging is also recyclable or compostable by your city.
- Bamboo cultivation is done without using pesticides or insecticides
- Bamboo forests absorb 35% more CO2 than a regular mixed forest
Use and Care:
- Your toothbrush should always air dry.
- Let your toothbrush dry before putting it in a travel case.
- We do not recommend storing your toothbrush in a closed drawer or cabinet.
How to Dispose:
Once your toothbrush has reached the end of its lifespan (it should be changed every 3–4 months) simply pull out the bristles using pliers or break the head before putting the handle in the compost. The rest goes in the trash. You can also reuse the handle as a stake to support a plant, identify your plants in the garden or start your campfire. Give free rein to your imagination.