NUTRISTART QUICK B12
Serving Size: 0.5 mL - 15 Drops
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Non-medicinal ingredients: glycerine, potassium sorbate, citric acid, purified water.
Contains no gluten, animal products, wheat, sweeteners, yeast, dairy, or artificial colouring.
Recommended Use: .Take 15 drops (0.5ml) daily or as directed by health professional. 0.5ml provides 1000mcg of vitamin B12.*
NutriStart Quick B12
Sublingual Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient that may have an impact on your immune system, nervous system and red blood cell formation.*
- May improve energy levels*
- Could help with immune system health*
- Attempts to help with red blood cell formation and iron utilization*
- Potentially helps with nervous system cells and associated functions such as memory, concentration and mental clarity*
- May help with eye health*
- Potentially stabilizes mood and feelings of well-being*
- Attempts to help with Increased melatonin production which affects sleep*
Most supplements provide 1,000mcg (1 mg) of B12 per serving.* The suggested dosage to rectify a B12 deficiency is 2,000mcg daily for one month, followed by 1,000mcg daily for one following month.* A blood test can be done to ensure the efficacy of the treatment.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.