Now Foods Vitamin D-3 1000IU
NOW Vitamin D Softgels supply this key vitamin in a highly absorbable Liquid softgel form.* Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet or produced by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun.* However, it is not abundant in food.* As more people avoid sun exposure, Vitamin D supplementation becomes even more necessary to ensure that your body receives an adequate supply.* NOW uses ultra-healthy Olive and Safflower oils as a base versus soybean or flax oil versions.*
- Helps normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth*
- Aids in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.*
- In a base of Olive and Safflower oil*
- Highly absorbable Liquid softgel*
- High potency 1000 IU dosage
Take 1 softgel daily with or between meals.
Olive Oil, Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, water) and Safflower Oil.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Vitamin D (from Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol))
|1000 IU (25 mcg)||†|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving