Now Foods Liquid Chlorophyll with Peppermint
This product is on backorder, in the meantime here are some other Chlorophyll options below:
- Pure-le Natural Liquid Greens Chlorophyll - Detox Antioxidants Mint
- Pure-le Natural Liquid Greens Chlorophyll Activated Charcoal Detox Mint 450ml
- Trophic Super Concentrated Chlorophyll Liquid (100mg/5ml)
- Trophic Super Concentrated Chlorophyll Liquid (100mg/5ml) Dropper Bottle 100mL
Chlorophyll is a green pigment naturally produced by plants and algae and gives them their characteristic green color.* Chlorophyll is critical for photosynthesis, the process by which sunlight is converted into chemical energy.* Chlorophyll can function as a free radical neutralizer, may help to support the body's detoxification processes and has been traditionally used as an internal deodorizer.* This water-soluble extract is in the form of sodium copper chlorophyllin.* With added Peppermint, liquid chlorophyll that can be added to food or beverages to help freshen breathe and help control body odour.*
- Internal deodorant to help control body odour.*
- 3x Concentrated - more servings per bottle
- With Peppermint
- Fresh on Breath
Adult Dosage: Take 1 tsp. (5 mL) 1 - 2 times daily.
Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Peppermint (Mentha piperita) and Potassium Sorbate.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have a history of systemic lupus erythematosus. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners or if you are undergoing hormone replacement therapy (HRT) or if you are taking birth control pills. May cause urinary discolouration. If cramps or diarrhea occur, reduce the dosage. If symptoms persist, consult a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: Each tsp. (5 mL)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin (Chlorophyll)
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.