Now Foods Elderberry 10:1 Concentrate Liquid 237mL
Now Foods Elderberry 10:1 Concentrate Liquid 237mL is a multi-purpose fruit used widely throughout Europe. As a centuries-old tradition, it has been used by herbalists as a tonic to maintain health and well-being. More recently, Elderberry has been recognized for its high nutritive value, especially for its potent free radical scavenging vitamins and anthocyanins that help to fight cold and flu symptoms.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve symptoms of colds and flus*
- May help reduce coughs, sore throats, mucus build-up in upper respiratory tract and promotes sweating to help reduce fever*
- 10:1 Concentrate, 500mg per teaspoon
- Hypoallergenic - no bee products
- Natural preservatives reduce need for refrigeration after opening and extends shelf-life
- Vegetarian / Vegan
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
Direction To Use: Adults 18 years and older: Take 1 teaspoon 2 to 3 times daily. Children 10 to 11 and Adolescents 12 to 17 years old: Take 1 teaspoon daily
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if symptoms persist or worsen. Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Each 1 teaspoon contains:|
|Elderberry (10:1 Concentrate)(Sambucus nigra) (Fruit) (equivalent to 5 grams of raw fruit).......................................... 500 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, De-ionized Water, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate|