You have no items in your shopping cart.
North Coast Naturals Organic Brown Rice Protein Product Information
Our Organic brown rice protein is another animal-free, vegan, plant source of protein! Our rice protein is cold pressed to preserve maximum freshness, and no chemicals. Rice protein is best mixed with juice to add some flavour, as rice protein by itself is quite bland. Try adding strawberries and apple juice in a blender and adding 1 – 2 tablespoons of our organic rice protein powder!
Features & Benefits:
- 100% Vegan
- Low fat
- Low sodium
- Each serving contains 0.5 grams of Omega-6 Fatty Acids
- Each serving contains 0.5 grams of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Naturally hypo-allergenic for most people — the least allergenic of all the plant-based proteins. Derived from a cold press, water extraction/milling process that does not use solvents or hexane
- Available in a convenient, stand up, resealable pouch to lock in freshness.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
NORTH COAST NATURALS ORGANIC BROWN RICE PROTEIN
Serving Size: 1 tbsp (17g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|+ Trans Fat||0g|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
** Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Certified Organic Brown Rice Protein
Mix, shake or blend 1 tbsp with 120-140 ml of water, juice, or your preferred beverage.
Packaged on machinery that also handles powdered ingredients derived from milk, soy, egg, wheat, peanuts, seeds, and tree nuts. Does not contain animal products, yeast, gluten, or sulfites, artificial preservatives, colours flavours or sweeteners.
Packed by weight not by volume. Settling of powder occurs after packaging. Do not use if tamper evident security feature is broken or missing. For optimal freshness, keep out of direct light or heat and store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.