You have no items in your shopping cart.
North Coast Naturals Fermented L-Glutamine
L-Glutamine powder should be a clean, white colour with no yellow or slightly brown powder. Some cheaper glutamines are sourced from wheat. Wheat is hard to digest and is ONLY 30% glutamine. Some L-Glutamine is sourced from shellfish where there may be measurable amounts of harmful heavy metals. L-Glutamine comes from a fermentation process of beets. Beets are fermented with probiotic cultures, which means a 100% vegan fermented L-Glutamine. North Coast Naturals Fermented L-Glutamine is absolutely pure glutamine from Ajinomoto — the only glutamine manufacturer in the world with a master drug file number for L-Glutamine.
North Coast Naturals Fermented Glutamine:
- 100% pure from Natural Sources*
- Unflavoured Zero fillers, zero sugar and zero impurities*
- No shellfish or other animal products*
- Fermented with probiotic culture
L-Glutamine is an amino acid found in most protein rich foods (milk, cheese, meat, eggs) and all quality protein powders.*
Glutamine and L-glutamine can be used interchangeably. Supplementation of 100% pure L-Glutamine powder has been common for over 20 years beginning with use by athletes. It may aid in the body's rate of tissue repair. Glutamine may help to reduce depression, anxiety, irritability, moodiness, insomnia, and distress due to short bowel syndrome.
What does Glutamine do?
- May help maintain the health of your intestinal tract*
- Helps your body produce glutathione, a key antioxidant nutrient*
- May help ensure proper acid-base balance in your body*
- May help maintain your muscle mass*
- May improve recovery times from injury, surgery and exercise*
- May increase resistance to colds - Glutamine is a primary immune system "booster"*
- Athletes note increased power and endurance*
- Participates in glycogen synthesis*
- Provides nitrogen compounds for the manufacture of nucleotides which are used to make DNA and RNA.*
- Helps maintain cell volume and hydration*
Taking L-Glutamine after workouts or before bedtime, times when muscle tissue typically undergoes repair and recuperation can be particularly effective.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
NORTH COAST NATURALS FERMENTED L-GLUTAMINE
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5 g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|L-Glutamine (USP 30)||5 g|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
** Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Dose (Adults):
Take 1 scoop daily. For oral use only. Mix 1 teaspoon with 125-250 ml of water or juice, or add to your favourite protein shake or smoothie.
Consult a health care provider practitioner prior to use if you are following a low protein diet. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Contains a silica packet for freshness - do not consume.
Packaged on machinery that also handles powdered ingredients derived from milk, soy, egg, wheat, peanuts, seeds, and tree nuts. Does not contain animal products, yeast, gluten, or sulfites, artificial preservatives, colours flavours or sweeteners.
Do not use if tamper evident security feature is broken or missing. For optimal freshness, keep out of direct light or heat and store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Packed by weight not by volume. Settling of powder occurs after packaging.