New Roots Herbal Calcium Magnesium Citrate with Vitamin D, Zinc, Silica & Boron
New Roots Herbal’s Calcium Magnesium Citrates contains the recommended 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium. This highly bioavailable form of these critical macrominerals is formulated with zinc, vitamin D3, boron, silica, and several nutrients that help promote sound skeletal health, along with healthy teeth and muscles.*
This comprehensive formula contains the following:
- bioavailable boron citrate to initiate bone regeneration*
- zinc for improved collagen formation*
- vitamin D3 for better calcium and phosphorus absorption
- vitamin K to deter formation of cells responsible for bone resorption (osteoclasts)
- silica-rich horsetail for connective tissue strength and elasticity; and
- the amino acid ʟ‑taurine to support the function of bone-building cells (osteoblasts)*
Hew Roots Herbal's Calcium Magnesium Citrates also includes glutamic acid hydrochloride and betaine hydrochloride for better digestion, bioavailability, and ease of absorption.
Directions of Use: Adults: Take 2 capsules three times daily with meals. If you are taking other medications, take this product a few hours before or after them. Consult a health-care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Each vegetable capsule contains:|
|Calcium (from calcium citrate)||100mg|
|Magnesium (from magnesium citrate)||50mg|
|Zinc (from zinc citrate)||2.5mg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) [150 IU]||3.75mcg|
|ʟ‑Glutamic acid hydrochloride||12.5mg|
|Boron (from boron citrate)||400mcg|
|Horsetail, 7% silica||62.5mg|
|Taurine (2‑aminoethanesulfonic acid)||12.5mg|
|Vitamin K1 ||12mcg|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a non‑GMO vegetable capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.