New Chapter Kids Elderberry Syrup + Honey
New Chapter Kids Elderberry Syrup + Honey may help to protect your child’s healthy immune system with clinically studied Black Elderberry extract.* Our great-tasting Elderberry syrup for kids (ages 2+) is pure, potent, delicious and sweetened exclusively with throat-soothing honey.*
- Made for children 2+, crafted for relieving symptoms of colds and flus, such as coughs and sore throat*
- Tastes great! Naturally sweetened with sustainably sourced, throat-soothing, bee-friendly honey*
- Powerful antioxidant action from super-dark elderberry flavonoids*
- Pure Immune Defence with potent elderberry extract, concentrated 64x for optimal benefit*
- No artificial flavors or colours, NO cane sugar*
- Gluten Free & 100% Vegetarian*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ages 2-12: Take ½ teaspoon daily. Swirl bottle gently under warm water to mix, if needed. Refrigerate after opening.
Caution: This product contains honey and as such it should not be used by children under 12 months of age. As with any dietary supplement, advise your healthcare professional of the use of this product if your children have a medical condition or are taking medication. Discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional if your children experience a side effect or an allergic reaction. Do not exceed suggested use. Keep out of reach of children.
|Amount per ½ Teaspoon||% Daily Value for |
children ages 2 to 3
|% Daily Value |
for ages 4+
|Includes 2 g of Added Sugars (from Honey)||8%**||4%***|
|European Elderberry concentrate (Sambucus nigra) (berry)||812.5||mg||•||•|
|ElderCraft® European Black Elderberry extract (Sambucus nigra L.) (berry)||25||mg||•||•|
|• Daily Value not established |
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 1,000 calorie diet.
*** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other ingredients: Water.
Gluten free; 100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.