NATURAL FACTORS VITAMIN B12 1000MCG
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Natural Factors Vitamin B12 1000mcg
Natural Factors Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin is the most stable form of vitamin B12. A water-soluble vitamin that helps produce red blood cells, as well as treat pernicious anemia, B12 plays a role in healthy nervous system function, digestion, and in the maintenance of good health.
- Supports the nervous system*
- Helps memory and learning*
- Boosts energy*
- Helps control homocysteine levels*
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system*
- Enhances immune system function*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.