Natural Factors Ubiquinol Active CoQ10 100mg Softgels
Natural Factors Ubiquinol Active CoQ10 is the active form of coenzyme Q10 which is naturally produced by our cells and is significantly better absorbed, particularly as we age. CoQ10 helps maintain cardiovascular health and offers antioxidant protection for the maintenance of good health.* Depletion of CoQ10 can develop in the aging process and is associated with many compromising health conditions. Further reduction can be seen in those taking statin (cholesterol lowering) medications. As CoQ10 has an affinity to those organs with higher energy requirements such as the kidneys, liver, heart and brain, supplementation helps to restore energy and vitality to these tissues and helps in the maintenance of good health.*
- Greater absorption that conventional ubiquinone CoQ10
- Helps restore serum ubiquinol levels that decline rapidly after age 40
- Provides sustained, natural energy to fight age-related fatigue
- Supports vital organ function
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage
- Improves mental sharpness
Suggested Dose: 1 softgel 1-3 times per day or as directed by a healthy professional.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Each softgel contains:
CoQ10 ubiquinol form (microorganism) (as Kaneka Q+) 100 mg
Organic flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum) (seed) 297 mg
Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), yellow beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, non-GMO sunflower vitamin E.