Natural Factors Peppermint Oil with Oregano and Caraway Seed Oils Enteric Coated Softgels
Natural Factors Peppermint Oil supports healthy digestion naturally.* Each ingredient has effective antifungal properties while the enteric-coated softgels deliver the oil directly to the lower digestive tract where it is most soothing for symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and digestive upsets.*
- Relaxes intestinal muscles*
- Promotes the elimination of excess gas*
- Is 100 times more effective than caprylic acid as a natural antifungal agent*
- Helps to speed up the elimination of systemic candida yeast*
- Inhibits the hyper contractility of intestinal smooth muscle, relieving the irritable bowel, esophageal spasm and intestinal colic*
Suggested Use:1 or 2 capsules, 20 minutes before meals three times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Enteric Coated Softgel
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Peppermint oil (Mentha x piperata)
|100 mg (110 mcL)|
Oregano oil (Thymus capitatus) (aerial)
(Carum carvi) (seed)
|30 mg (33.3 mcL)|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), enteric coating (purified water, ethylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid, sodium alginate, stearic acid).