Natural Factors Stress-Relax Magnesium Citrate 300mg
Natural Factors Magnesium Citrate Stress-Relax is required for the formation of bones and teeth, and for nerve and muscle function. It is involved in numerous enzyme reactions that keep the body working properly. Natural Factors Magnesium Citrate regulates growth and development and supports immune function and temperature regulation. Shaky hands, tension headaches, nervousness, and muscle spasms all respond favorably to magnesium.*
The benefits of Natural Factors Magnesium Citrate Stress-Relax include:
- Aids in the development of strong bones and teeth*
- Supports the nervous system during times of stress*
- Relaxes skeletal muscles, smoothes muscles, and the GI tract*
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- Helps metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates*
Magnesium is an important electrolyte which helps the absorption of calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium. Magnesium is required for the B vitamins to work properly and is absolutely necessary for the utilization of thiamine.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Each scoop (3.3 g) contains:
Magnesium (Citrate) 300 mg