Natural Factors Lutein 20mg Softgels
Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoid antioxidants that are concentrated in the eyes, where they protect the lens and retina from damage caused by toxic free radicals and exposure to sunlight. Zeaxanthin supports the macula, the central area of the retina that sees fine detail, while lutein protects the macula and the rest of the retina. Research shows that taking a quality lutein supplement every day can increase optical pigment levels in the retina and prevent or slow the progression of age-related macular degeneration, cataracts, glaucoma, and diabetic retinopathy. Lutein also improves visual acuity, glare recovery, and night vision in people with degenerative eye conditions.*
- Provides antioxidants that help maintain eye health*
- Supports eyesight in conditions such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration*
- Helps reduce the risk of developing cataracts*
- Contains zeaxanthin, which is essential for a healthy macula (the central area of the retina that sees fine detail
- Helps increase the optical density of macular pigment which improves visual acuity and contrast sensitivity*
Suggested Use: 1 softgel 1-3 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Each softgel contains:
LuteinRichTM Lutein (Tagetes erecta) (marigold flower) 20 mg
Zeaxanthin (Tagetes erecta) (marigold flower) 3.5 mg
Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, annatto, titanium dioxide), safflower oil, organic flaxseed oil, yellow beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin.