MedPro Defense Vinyl Powder-Free Medical Examination Gloves - Box of 100
The MedPro Defense Vinyl Powder-Free Medical Examination Gloves protect hands against bloodborne pathogens such as hepatitis and HIV, as well as bodily fluids.
- Meet or exceed ASTM D5250 requirements for barrier strength.
- Made of specially formulated PVC, these gloves are 100% latex-free
- Free of natural rubber latex allergens and proteins.
- Minimize risk to Type I allergic reactions to latex.
- Manufactured in ISO9002 certified factory.
- Meet stringent norms of medical quality.
- Pleasant fit and feel.
- Permit good level of dexterity.
- Beaded cuffs reinforce glove strength and prevent roll down.
Keep yourself and others protected with the MedPro Defense Vinyl Powder-Free Medical Examination Gloves.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.