MedPro Defense Powder-Free Synthetic Medical Examination Gloves Box of 100
The MedPro Defense Powder-Free Synthetic medical Examination Gloves are specially formulated to offer greater elasticity and superior fit, making them great for delicate work.
- Protect hands against blood borne pathogens such as hepatitis and HIV, as well as body fluids
- Meet or exceed ASTM, D5250 requirements for barrier strength
- Made of stretch vinyl specially formulated to offer greater elasticity and superior fit when compared to traditional vinyl gloves
- Specially formulated polyvinyl chloride gloves offer a smooth surface for superior tactile sensitivity
- No risk of allergic reaction to latex proteins because gloves are made of polyvinyl chloride
- All MedPro Defense gloves are manufactured in state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities that are ISO 13485 certified, ensuring consistent quality
- Synthetic gloves are a cost-efficient alternative to latex gloves
Keep your hands protected while performing delicate tasks with the MedPro Defense Powder-Free Synthetic Medical Examination Gloves!