Mberry Miracle Fruit Tablets 1 Pack - 10 Tablets
When life gives you lemons... mberry transforms them into delicious lemonade.
Mberry Miracle Fruit Tablets 1 Pack are tablets that you dissolve on your tongue, tricking your taste buds, making sour foods taste sweet. Knock sour out of the park with these all-natural miracle berry fruit tablets. Eat a lemon like an orange. Drink apple cider vinegar and actually enjoy it. Have a grapefruit for breakfast without sprinkling sugar on top. Astound, amaze, and vaguely worry your friends. What is miracle berry?
The Miracle Berry (Synsepalum dulcificum) is a fruit native to West Africa. It is also known as Miracle Fruit or Miraculous Fruit. The berry is approximately the size of a cranberry and it contains the glycoprotein, Miraculin, which modifies taste perception. Once Miraculin binds to the taste buds, lemons will taste like lemonade thanks to the temporary altered state of the taste receptors on your tongue. Mberry can be enjoyed with friends and family. Make your own "flavor tripping" parties. Miracle berry can be helpful to people who want to limit their sugar intake and enhance their lifestyles by eating a healthier diet. Mberry tablets consist of only miracle berry powder and high quality cornstarch in approximately equal quantities.
Here are some suggestions of foods to eat with mberry: Lemons and Limes, Oranges, Tomatoes, Cranberries, Grapefruit, Kiwi, Pineapple, Granny Smith Apples, Strawberries, Pomegranate, Raspberries, Grapes, Watermelon, Blackberries, Rhubarb, Mustard, Ketchup, Salt & Vinegar chips, Pickles, Sour Cream, Tabasco, Balsamic vinegar, BBQ sauce, Guinness, Tequila, Goat and Bleu Cheese.
- No added fillers*
- Preservatives or colorants free*
- Good source of antioxidants*
- Available as 10 tablets per pack
- Effect lasts 15 minutes to 2 hours
- It is perfect for "flavor tripping" parties with friends and family.
- 100% natural*
Miracle Berry, Corn Starch.
How to Use:
- Place one tablet on your tongue and allow the tablet to completely dissolve.
- Once the tablet has completely dissolved, enjoy!
- Do not chew the product as it will minimize the desired effect.
- Do not drink any liquids or eat food while you are allowing the tablet to dissolve on your tongue as this will minimize the desired effect.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.