Mberry Freeze Dried Miracle Fruit Berries 1 Can - 25 count
When life gives you lemons... mberry transforms them into delicious lemonade.
Mberry Freeze Dried Miracle Fruit Berries take normally sour foods and makes them taste sweet.* Mberry can change the shapes of your taste buds, confusing them as to what is sweet and what is sour.
- 100% natural*
- Hand Picked and Chemical free*
- It is perfect for "flavor tripping" parties with friends and family.
- Effect may last between 20-40 minutes. Effects and duration vary from person to person.
- Ready to eat*
- Perfect sugar sunstitute for people with sweet tooth or diabetes*
- It may also help restore taste to those with chemotherapy related taste alterations*
Here are some suggestions of foods to eat with mberry: Lemons and Limes, Oranges, Tomatoes, Cranberries, Grapefruit, Kiwi, Pineapple, Granny Smith Apples, Strawberries, Pomegranate, Raspberries, Grapes, Watermelon, Blackberries, Rhubarb, Mustard, Ketchup, Salt & Vinegar chips, Pickles, Sour Cream, Tabasco, Balsamic vinegar, BBQ sauce, Guinness, Tequila, Goat and Bleu Cheese.
How to Use:
- Simply suck on the berry until it softens then chew on the bit of flesh.
- Be careful to not bite the seeds in the berry or your experience will be much less miraculous.
- After eating the berry and having a friendly spitting contest with the seeds, try the sourest foods in your kitchen. Suddenly lemons become lemonade, limes are fantastic limeade, and grapefruit tastes like candy. Find your own ways to confuse your taste buds!
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Nutritional Facts ( Serving Size)||25 berries (12 g)|
|Calories amount per serving||45|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 g||0 %|
|Sodium 0 mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohyderate 10 g||4%|
|Dietery Fibre 4g||14%|
|Total Sugars 3 g|
|Protein 1 g|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium and iron.|