MaskerAide Matcha Detoxifying Clay Mask - Travel
Here’s the tea: This mask is the perfect way to cleanse and detoxify your pores. Want an intense clean feeling? Use this mask 2-3 times a week.
Who It's Good for:
- Skin Type: Normal, Oily / Combination
- Concerns: Dullness, Oiliness, Pores
- Works to rid the skin’s surface of unwanted build-ups and impurities*
- Assists with prevention of acne*
- Promotes smoother and more supple skin*
How to Use:
- Cleanse skin and dry thoroughly
- Apply an even layer to skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes.
- Dampen skin and massage for an extra cleansing boost.
- Rinse off completely and pat dry.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Matcha - Has natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Kaoline - Helps fight signs of aging.
Peach - Works as a hydration agent.
Lychee - Contains Vitamin A and C that help hydrate and even skin tone.
Free of - Parabens, Mineral Oil, Artificial Fragrance and Benzophenone.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Fraxinus Rhynchophylla Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Carbomer, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Tromethamine, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Ceramide NP, Parfum (Fragrance), 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone