Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice - Whole Leaf
There are over 200 biologically-active components like vitamins, enzymes, amino acids and polysaccharides that are naturally found in aloe vera and offer overall great health benefits. These benefits include: maintaining healthy digestion and regularity; antioxidant and immune health support, as well as improved nutrient absorption.* The addition of Aloesorb in Lily of the Desert’s brand of aloe vera juices maximizes the efficacy of those benefits.*
- Made with 99.7% certified-organically grown aloe vera
- Aloe content purity certified by IASC
- Certified Kosher
- No water added
- Bottled in BPA-free Plastic Containers
- Supports healthy digestion*
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Reduces harmful toxins*
- Increases absorption of nutrients*
- Enhances antioxidant support*
- Balances stomach acidity naturally*
- Soothes occasional muscle and joint discomfort*
Suggested Use: Upon opening, refrigerate immediately. Take 2 ounces (4 Tbsp) per serving, alone or mixed with a favorite juice. Up to 8 ounces daily. For those with more severe digestive issues, we would recommend you take the aloe 15-30 minutes before each meal. Recommended to consume within 5-6 months after opening.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.