Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel - Inner Fillet
Lily of the Desert's Aloe Vera Gels contain the same 200 biologically-active components as their juices, but have a thicker consistency than the juice. Some consumers find this thicker consistency to have a “soothing” effect.* The juices and gels have the same beneficial polysaccharides, essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and enzymes.
- Made with 99.5% certified-organically grown aloe vera
- Aloe content purity certified by IASC
- Certified Kosher
- No water added
- Bottled in BPA-free Plastic Containers
- Helps support healthy digestion*
- Helps support a healthy immune system*
- May reduce harmful toxins*
- Attampts to increases absorption of nutrients*
- Helps enhance antioxidant support*
- Helps balance stomach acidity naturally*
- Helps soothe occasional muscle and joint discomfort*
Suggested Use: Upon opening, refrigerate immediately. Take 2 ounces (4 Tbsp) per serving, alone or mixed with a favorite juice. Up to 8 ounces daily. For those with more severe digestive issues, we would recommend you take the aloe 15-30 minutes before each meal. Recommended to consume within 5-6 months after opening.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.