Ingredients (Vanilla): (Bos taurus) (milk), natural flavours, soy lecithin, xanthan gum, stevia leaf extract, papain.
Ingredients (Chocolate): (Bos taurus) (milk), natural flavours, cocoa powder, soy lecithin, stevia leaf extract, xanthan gum, papain.
Ingredients (Strawberry): (Bos taurus) (milk), natural flavours, soy lecithin, xanthan gum, stevia leaf extract, beetroot juice powder, papain.
Kaizen Naturals Whey Isolate Product Information
Whey Isolate is the best formula to choose for fast-acting energy, especially after a workout.* It has higher bioavailability than a concentrate.* It is gluten-free and low in lactose, making it suitable for people who might have lactose sensitivity or intolerant. One scoop provides you with protein, potassium, iron, and calcium. For best results, mix up in a shaker cup with water and consume right after exercise. Available in vanilla bean, chocolate, and strawberry flavours.
- Ideal for those wanting to stay fuller longer.*
- -Highest absorption rate of any protein .
- Highest protein content (90%) per serving
- Low in fat.
- -No added sugar and gluten free .
- -Ideal for active individuals and athletes .
- 24 grams of protein per serving.
- New Zealand Whey.
- Sweetened naturally with stevia.
- No artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners.
- No hormones, antibotics, pesticides or GMOs.
- From cows that are pasture-raised.
- Reduces up to 90 percent of plastic waste.
- Delicious tasting.
- Easy to digest.
- Mixes easily in any liquid with or without a blender.
Add 1 scoop (30 g) to a blender, shaker cup, or glass filled with 177-237 mL (6-8 oz) of cold water or your favourite beverage (vary the amount of liquid to achieve your desired flavour and sweetness level) and blend, shake or stir for 20-30 seconds or until powder is dissolved.
As with any natural health products, you should consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product. Do not use if seal is broken.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.