Holista Organic Coconut Oil 440 ml
Holista Organic Coconut Oil is an intensive all-natural moisturizer made from fresh, premium coconuts.* The semi-solid oil is easily melted for application to hair or can be massaged directly into skin and nails.* This natural alternative to commercial moisturizers, oils, or hair and scalp conditioners.* Enjoy the sweet scent of coconuts without a greasy residue.* It can also be used for food preparation.*
- Made from premium fresh raw organic coconuts.*
- Cold pressed and unrefined.*
- Contains no parabens, SLS, petroleum, synthetic fragrances, or phthalates.*
- Versatile moisturizing applications.*
- Food-grade oil and nourishing superfood.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredient: Virgin organic Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil.
Holista Coconut Oil is an all-natural moisturizer using premium fresh organic coconuts. The coconut meat is cold-pressed and purified to produce the highest quality oil possible. Coconut is a highly versatile and nourishing superfood. Enjoy the sweet scent of coconuts as it provides intense moisture to hair, skin, and nails without leaving any greasy residue. Can be used as a natural alternative to commercial moisturizers, oils, or hair and scalp conditioners. Holista Coconut Oil is food grade, it can also be used for food preparations.
- Deep Hair Conditioner: Apply 1–2 teaspoons to dry hair from root to tip. Wrap the hair in a shower cap and let the coconut oil nourish the hair for 30 minutes or longer. Shampoo to remove excess oil.
- Skin Moisturizer: Wash and dry skin lightly. Massage coconut oil on skin and wait 5–10 minutes to allow the light and nourishing coconut oil to be absorbed, leaving a non-greasy feeling.
- Cuticle Repair: Take a small amount of coconut oil and massage on your cuticles. Coconut oil will moisture and condition to revitalize rough cuticles and help soothe painful hangnails or torn cuticles.