Himalaya Herbal Healthcare JointCare
What's in it?
Ayurveda and its sister science Yoga rely on their understanding of the body to promote flexibility and motion.* Ayurveda identified plants that support these with great success and it is from that selection that Himalaya Herbal Healthcare formulated JointCare.*
To this effect, Ayurveda holds in great regard the resins of Boswellia and Greater Galangal (a relative of Ginger) to encourage the strength and resilience of connective tissues and support range of motion.*
- Supports key immunological functions and circulation in joints and tendons*
- Supports normal mobility and flexibility*
- Supports normal nerve tissue communication*
- Facilitates and supports joint-related immune activity*
- Free from Corn, Wheat, Soy and Dairy. Non-GMO*
Adults take 2 capsules twice daily with meals
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Recommended Use: Adults take 2 capsules twice daily with meals.