Genestra Berberis Formula 90 Caps
Genestra Berberis Formula 90 Caps is a blend of barberry, goldenseal and Oregon grape extracts that are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help maintain gastrointestinal health. The main bioactive ingredient in these extracts is berberine. Which helps maintain the balance between electrolytes and water, resulting in an anti-diarrheal effect.
- It helps to relieve digestive disturebances such as dyspepsia*
- Can also be used as a mild laxative*
- Free from wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial colouringor flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products.
|Supplement Facts||EACH capsule Contains:|
|Barberry (Berberis vulgaris) Root and Stem Extract (4:1)||200mg|
|Oregon Grape (Mahonia aquifolium) Root Extract (4:1)||200mg|
|Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) Root Std. Extract (10:1) (5% Alkaloids)||50mg|
|Barberry (Berberis vulgaris) Root Bark||25mg|
|Oregon Grape (Mahonia aquifolium) Root||25mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, cellulose, silica|
Recommended Dose: Adults (19 years and older): Take one capsule two times daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. May take up to one week to produce beneficial effects.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If you have a kidney disorder, blood pressure problems, heart or respiratory condition, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Consumption with alcohol, other medications and/or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if the following symptoms occur: nausea, vomiting, drop in blood pressure and/or difficulty breathing.
- High dosages of berberine can depress respiration, stimulate intestinal smooth muscle and reduce bronchial constriction.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.