Four Sigmatic Superfood Protein with Mushrooms & Adaptogens
Four Sigmatic Superfood Protein with Mushrooms & Adaptogens is organic and vegan protein. There is organic Cordyceps, Lion’s Mane, Chaga, Turkey Tail, and Reishi, plus Ashwagandha and Eleuthero, for 1000mg of functional mushrooms and 500mg of extra organic adaptogens. It is unflavoured protein powder that you can take the way you like. It can be mixed with your favorite smoothie recipies. All the ingredients are plant based such as organic lucuma, organic coconut palm sugar, organic monk fruit, pink Himalayan salt, and organic cinnamon.
- No gums*
- No fillers*
- No stevia or any other artificial sweetners*
- No whey*
- Unflavoured Protein
Ingredients: 18G SUSTAINABLY SOURCED PLANT-BASED PROTEIN
- Organic Pea from America
- Organic Hemp grown in the EU, processed in Germany
- Organic Chia from Canada
- Organic Coconut grown in the Philippines, processed in Germany
- Organic Pumpkin from Germany
MUSHROOM + ADAPTOGEN PACKED: 1000 mg total (200 mg of each) of the organic
extracted fruiting bodies of:
- Cordyceps to Hustle
- Lion’s Mane to Think
- Chaga to Protect
- Turkey Tail to Guard
- Reishi to Chill
Balance with 250 mg of each organic Ashwagandha and Eleuthero.
Organic ingredient list: Organic Superfood Protein Blend (organic pea protein, organic hemp, organic chia, organic coconut, and organic pumpkin protein powders), Organic Ashwagandha, Organic Eleuthero, Organic Lion’s Mane, Organic Turkey Tail, Organic Cordyceps, Organic Reishi, Organic Chaga, Organic Lucuma, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Pink Himalayan Salt, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Monk Fruit.
- Add 1 scoop and 12 fl. oz. of water to a shaker cup with ice, shake and enjoy morning or afternoon.
- Add 1 scoop to your favorite smoothie recipe. Need somewhere to start? Try with cacao powder and frozen banana with a cup of non-dairy milk. Or leafy greens and frozen pineapple with fresh coconut water.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.