Flora Health Manuka Honey MGO 100+/5+ UMF
Flora Health Manuka Honey MGO 100+/5+ UMF is produced by a sustainable, eco-friendly, 100% Māori-owned honey operation in New Zealand. The honey is sourced from several North Island locations and is licensed and certified under the UMF™ grading system as well as tested and rated for its MGO (methylglyoxal) content. Additionally, every jar is 100% traceable, all the way back to the source. Just scan the code on the label to learn where your honey was made, its lab test results, and its UMF™ rating.*
- UMF™-certified and MGO-graded
- 100% traceable – scan the NFC tag on the label to access batch, region, lab test and UMF™ certification info
- Sourced from a sustainable, 100% Māori-owned honey operation (winner of several prestigious farming and eco-friendly awards)
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, food grade BPA-free PET jars
- Grade No. 1 Amber Creamed
- UMF™ License No. 2960
- Non-GMO + Sustainable + Unpasteurized
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Enjoy straight off the spoon, on toast or added to your favourite tea.