Flora Health Floralax II 200g
Looking for a gentle and effective natural laxative? Flora’s unique formula contains three natural sources of high quality fibre rolled into one: flax seeds, which keep fecal matter soft, psyllium seed husks, providing bulk to fecal mass, and acting as a sponge that absorbs intestinal toxins, and oat bran, offering an additional easy-to-digest source of fibre.*
In combination, these three fibre sources help support the organs of digestion: the small intestine, the large intestine, and the colon.
- Made from all natural ingredients*
- May be added to water or your favourite juice*
- Helps lower bad (LDL) cholesterol.*
|Each tablespoon (5g) contains:|
|Organic defatted flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum)||2.5g|
|Organic psyllium husks (Plantago Ovata)||2.3g|
|Organic Oat bran ( Avena sativa)||0.2g|
|**Manufactured in a facility that also processes mustard and wheet.|
- Consume 1 tbsp. (5 g) in 250 ml liquid 3 times daily.
- Mix in at least 250 ml of liquid with each dose.
- Mix well and drink immediately.
- Do not swallow in dry form.
- Do not use within two hours of another medicine because the desired effect of the medicine may be reduced.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
CAUTIONS: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking any other natural health products or medications, or if you have a medical condition. This product may cause an allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium powder.
AVOID INHALATION. For use as laxative, do not use for more than 1 week at a time unless advised by a health care practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have acute abdominal pain, nausea, fever, vomiting and/or intestinal obstruction.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.