|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (4 Grams)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Recommended Use: Exchange with common table sugar in equal measurements.
On average, Americans consume around 150 pounds of sugar a year and almost 1 in 10 people have diabetes.*
People are beginning to recognize the problem and seek out other alternatives.* However, many sugar replacements leave a bitter aftertaste, are difficult to bake with, or have their own health hazards.*
XyloSweet, which is made of 100% xylitol, is different.* It has the same sweetness as sugar and has 40% fewer calories.* It also has a glycemic index of 7, making it a great sugar replacement.*
- Non-GMO Project verified for purity and quality you can trust.*
- No bitter aftertaste to spoil your sweet indulgences.*
- 40% fewer calories to keep your healthy lifestyle on track.*
- Diabetic safe with a glycemic index of 7, as opposed to 65 for most table sugar.*
- 1:1 subsititution with sugar means easier baking and no sacrificing taste or texture.*
Exchange with common table sugar in equal measurements.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.