OMEGA ALPHA VITA SEX FEMALE
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Tsp (5 mL)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
|Lepidium Meyenii (Maca Root) ||1000 mg |
|Puncture Vine (Tribulus terrestris) ||600 mg|
|600 mg |
|Damiana (Turnera diffusa) ||600 mg |
|Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) ||400 mg |
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)||300 mg|
* Percent daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established
Note: Serving Sizes are rounded to the nearest whole serving
Suggested Dose for Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon daily for preventive measures; twice daily for abnormal conditions like impotence, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, low fertility and low libido until condition is corrected. Shake well before use.
Other Ingredients: The herbs in this formula are in a 250 ml base of 25% ethanol and 75% distilled water.
Allergy Information: Vita Sex is manufactured under strict GMP standards. It does not contain artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, preservatives, chemical additives, wheat, yeast or animal derivatives.
Warning: If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your health care practitioner prior to use.
Omega Alpha Vita Sex Product Information
- Maca - enhances female fertility, improves energy levels, supports the immune system.* Traditionally used for chronic fatigue, menopausal symptoms and menstrual problems. Supports emotional aspects of sexual health.*
- Ginkgo biloba - Supports brain function by enhancing oxygenation to the brain for enhanced energy.* Increases blood flow to the peripheral tissues.*
- Tribulus terrestris (Puncture Vine) - increases production of luteinizing hormone.* Luteinizing hormone causes maturation of the ova and also controls the production of androgenic hormones (e.g. testosterone).* When testosterone levels in these women were increased artificially by ingesting testosterone, an increase in the libido was observed.*
- Damiana - used in Mexico for increasing libido in women. Balances hormones and increases the vital energies in the body.* Stimulates muscular contractions of the intestinal tract supporting delivery of oxygen to the genitals.* Used as an energy tonic and aphrodisiac.*
- Siberian Ginseng - used as an adaptogen and immune stimulant.* It is also acknowledged for its ability to enhance the libido as well as fighting the effects of stress.*
- Ashwagandha - Ayurvedic herb with strong adaptogenic properties.* Works synergistically to enhance the restorative effects of ginseng.* Helps to rejuvenate energy levels and support the nervous system.*
Purified water, Ethanol
Adults: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) twice per day. Can be mixed with juice or water.*
Recommended Duration Of Use
For use beyond one month, consult a health care practitioner.*
Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have breast, prostate, or other hormonally sensitive problems or taking health products that affect blood coagulation. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have any type of acute infection, benign prostate hyperplasia/prostate cancer or high blood pressure; taking anticoagulant and antiplatelet, blood thinners, antidepressants, diabetes or hypertension medications; suffer from anxiety or depression. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience breast pain, dizziness, vomiting, dry mouth, thirst, nosebleed, insomnia, slight drowsiness, or changes in heart rhythm. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Some people may experience an allergic skin reaction. Do not use if security seal is broken.*
Store away from children and protected from light.
Contains no dairy, yeast, wheat or gluten
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.