Natural Factors OmegaFactors Wild Pacific Salmon Oil 1000mg Softgels
Wild salmon is a healthier choice than farmed salmon which is often found to contain high antibiotic, PCB and dioxin levels. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids and astaxanthin, wild salmon oil has a naturally occurring ratio of EPA to DHA.*
- Excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation
- Brain, memory and learning support
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Excellent for eye and nerve health
- Improves skin texture and quality
Suggested Dose: 4 soft gels daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner. Keep out of reach from children.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Each softgel contains:
Wild Pacific Salmon Oil 1000 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 80 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 70 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), vitamin E.