Enerex Canada PainX
Enerex Pain X offers a blend of botanical anti-inflammatories that may reduce pain.* Well acknowledged herbs, spices, trees and fruits like Pineapple, Devil’s Claw, Turmeric, Hops, Pine Tree Bark and Black Pepper, and the miracle enzyme Serrapeptase may relief joint and arthritic pain.*
Consider the following for pain:
- Hops Extract (Perluxan®), from the Hops plant, may subdues pain by reducing the body’s pro-inflammatory chemicals with its alpha acids*
- Bromelain from pineapple may promote anti-inflammatory and protein-digesting enzyme to speed healing and reduce arthritic pain*
- Pine Bark Extract (Enzogenol®) has antioxidants called procyanidins and phenolic acids which may fight arthritic inflammation and scavenge free radicals*
- Serrapeptase enzyme “digests” protein particles, this may help break up and remove scar tissue in joints, and may act as an anti-inflammatory while blocking the pathway of pain.*
- Turmeric contains Curcumin, which can possibly decrease the inflammatory enzymes called COX-2 and 5-LOX to help reduce pain*
- Devil’s Claw, may block pathways which cause joint inflammation*
- Boswellia may prevent joint pain and mobility with its regeneration properties in a component called boswellic acids*
- Black Pepper contains piperine, a chemical that helps to reduce pain by possibly triggering receptors in your body which may respond to counteract the feeling of pain.*
The following can possibly help prevent further pain, and enable your body to keep pace with your ambitions.
- Try participating in low-impact exercise to keep limber*
- Drinking more water*
- Avoiding foods that increase acidity (red meat, sugar, cooked foods, saturated fats, alcohol, processed carbohydrates)*
- Eating high-antioxidant foods (fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs)*
- Taking natural botanical pain remedies (rather than medications)*
- Slowing down to get adequate rest and allow healing when you injure yourself*
- Therapies such as acupuncture, physiotherapy and vibrational therapy*
Why do you get painful joints?
Healthy joints protect bone ends from physical wear and tear. Over time, repeated movements (even walking) may cause shocks, which cartilage in healthy joints will absorb.*
As you age, softening of this cartilage may result in the loss of elasticity and in inflammation and pain.* Why pain? Although pain is very subjective – what can feel painful to one person may not even be noticed by another, the physical perception of pain is often relayed from the spot on the body where it is stimulated (like an injured knee) to nerve endings that sense the stimulus; they send the signal to the central nervous system, and then the brain receives the information for further processing so that action can be taken.* For those who push their personal edge during exercise, joint and muscle pain may be a regular occurrence. But tissue damage and inflammation at any level may require attention to avoid repercussions including premature aging of the joints and the potential of acute injury down the road.*
Anti-Inflammatory & Pain
Enerex Pain X offers a specialized blend of botanical anti-inflammatories that may reduce pain.* Pineapple Bromelain, Devil’s Claw, Turmeric, Hops, Pine Tree Bark, Black Pepper and Serrapeptase helps relief joint and arthritic pain, in addition to other causes of pain.* These potent ingredients contain antioxidants that fight inflammation and scavenge free radicals, and enzymes that “digest” pain-inducing proteins in the body, and beneficial components that possibly block biochemical pathways which cause inflammation.*
Enerex Pain X offers a specialized blend of botanical antioxidants that scavenge free radicals which may cause inflammation, pain, degeneration and premature aging.* Turmeric's component curcumin, Hops Extract, and its alpha acids, Pine Tree Bark, rich in antioxidants called proanthocyanidins, and Boswellia, with its regeneration component called boswellic acid, may promote joint health.*
Enerex Pain X offers a specialized blend of botanicals may support the ligaments, joints and other hardworking areas of the musculoskeletal system.* Boswellia may improve mobility with its regeneration properties; Turmeric offers curcumin’s antioxidants that may prevent premature aging in bones and joints; Pineapple Bromelain has anti-inflammatory enzymes which may speed healing; Devil’s Claw reduces joint inflammation; Pine Tree Bark is potent in antioxidants may reduce pain and prevent disease; and Serrapeptase enzyme helps to break up and remove scar tissue.*
Directions: ADULTS: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily 2 hours after a meal or as directed by a health care practitioner.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Each vegetarian capsule contains:|
|Perluxan® (Hops, Humulus lupulus, 30% Humulone, strobiles)||350mg|
|Fruit Bromelain (Ananas comosus var. comosus, fruit) 3,240,000 FCC PU||90mg|
|Devil’s-claw (Harpagophytum procumbens, 6:1, 420 mg DHE*, secondary root tuber)||70mg|
|Boswelia (Boswellia serrata, 65% Boswellic Acids, gum oleoresin)||30mg|
|Serrapeptase (Serratiopeptidase, Serratia marcescens (E-15), whole cell) 40,000 SU||20mg|
|Black Pepper (Piper nigrum, fruit)||10mg|
|Enzogenol® (Radiata Pine, Pinus radiata, 80% Proanthocyanidins, stem bark)||10mg|
|Turmeric (Curcuma longa, 50:1, 400 mg DHE*, rhizome)||8mg|
* Dried Herb Equivalent
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, gellan gum, hypromellose (vegetarian cellulose complex DRcaps = Delayed Release capsule).
There are no other ingredients added to this formula.
Perluxan® is a registered trademark of Pharmachem Laboratories Inc.
Enzogenol® is a registered trademark of ENZO Nutraceuticals Ltd.