Emuaid First Aid Ointment, Maximum Strength 59 g
Emuaid First Aid Ointment, Maximum 59 g helps reduce pain,itching and inflammation. It may provide relief with skin conditions such as severe Boils, Hemorrhoids, Eczema, Cold Sores, Fungal Infections, Poison Ivy, Psoriasis, Oak & Sumac and other itchy, painful conditions. It calms pain, infection and inflammation for a variety of these conditions that are resistant and difficult to treat. As an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal ointment, EMUAIDMAX targets dangerous pathogens and microbes on contact.
- Scientifically Proven to Work*
- Penetrates Deep into Your Skin
- Made from Natural Ingredients
- Safe for All Ages
- Effective for Many Different Skin Conditions
- Doctor Recommended
How it works:
- Immediately upon application, EMUAID ointment penetrates your skin and eliminates any bacteria and fungi that can cause infection and irritation in distressed skin.*
- Our strong healing ingredients begin to calm inflammation and relieve itching, pain and discomfort immediately.*
- Powerful natural ingredients, rare growth factor stimulators and skin-mimicking lipids work synergistically with oxygen boosters to stimulate blood flow to rapidly promote skin repair and act as a prevention measure for future flare ups.
EMUAIDMAX™ is made from the highest quality natural healing ingredients and is available without a prescription. Our formula is made from a complex blend of concentrated medical grade ingredients.
Active Ingredient: 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS Argentum Metallicum (Colloidal Silver)
Other Ingredients: Allantoin, Bacillus Ferment, Ceramide 3, Emu Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glyceryl Behenate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lysine HCI, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Phytosphingosine, Silver Citrate, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Vegetable Oil.
Our active ingredient contributes broad spectrum healing properties in our unique formula. EMUAIDMAX™ does not contain chemicals, artificial preservatives, lanolin, alcohol, parabens, petrochemicals, or fragrance.
How to Use: Clean the affected area before application. Apply a thin layer of Emuaid over affected area, and repeat 3-4 times daily or as needed to relieve symptoms.
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with the eyes. If skin condition persists after 7 days, or returns, consult a physician immediately.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.