EFX Sports Karbolyn Hydrate Lemon Lime 4lbs
EFX Sports Karbolyn Hydrate Lemon Lime gets quickly absorbed into the bloodstream like a simple sugar but without the typical spike or crash caused when your muscles run out of fuel.* It has also been proven to be absorbed 18.21% faster than pure Dextrose (a simple carbohydrate). Yet it still provides the sustained energy of complex carbohydrates!
Elite athletes know they must push harder and harder to achieve the highest levels of performance. When it comes to Sports Drinks, they need the one that’s Formulated To Win! — Karbolyn Hydrate. Athletes need real fuel, NOT cheap sugar, for sustained energy and endurance. Karbolyn Hydrate is actually sugar-free, yet it’s absorbed as quickly as pure Dextrose (a simple carbohydrate). Now you can power you through the most grueling workout, competition, or anything that requires extended energy at peak levels without “crashing” or the need for harsh, nerve-frazzling stimulants.*
Maximum performance requires maintaining a proper balance of key electrolytes, such as sodium and potassium. Unfortunately, other sports drinks include way too much sodium which can disrupt vital potassium levels. But not Karbolyn Hydrate! It has a precise ratio of the 4 electrolytes (Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, and Phosphate) critical to sports performance and recovery. So grab a cup or your favorite shaker and find out why Karbolyn Hydrate is Formulated To Win!
Features and Benefits:
- Sugar-Free High-Performance Sports Drink
- Glycogen Fuel Source + Electrolytes
- Gluten & Stimulant-Free
- Invented By EFX Sports Scientist Dr. Jeff Golini
- Informed Sport Certified, Banned-Substance Free
- Rehydrate & Re-Fuel Glycogen + Electrolytes
- Enhance Athletic Endurance
- Maintain High Intensity Training Levels
- Maximize Strength & Power Output
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop in a shaker cup or water bottle with 20 ounces of water and drink 15 minutes before exercise.
Usage Guidelines For Intense Training Or Athletic Events
- Before Training - Drink 1 serving 15 minutes before exercise.
- During Training - Sip on 1 serving during exercise.
- After Training - Drink 1 serving after exercise.